cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

My BT Content Partner Section is missing

Hello,

I have signed up to BT Halo 3 with Complete Wifi Full Fibre 900. With this you get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 12 months as part of the deal. I received an email on Sunday from BT saying that i can start using Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 12 months by logging into my BT account. I only have one BT account, i logged in and there is no "Content Partner Section" on my BT account. I am using a web browser and the section called "Content Partner" is not available. I have checked in My products and there is nothing in there relating to Xbox Game Pass. Can you help?

Amo

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: My BT Content Partner Section is missing

Hi @Amo1,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry you haven't been able to sign up to the Game Pass Ultimate. 

When did your service go active and have you received your first Bill from BT after the activation of the Fibre 900 package?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Hello,

My service only went live on Friday 13th Oct just gone, i haven't had my first bill yet come through from BT. I dont think it is due until the end of the month.

Amo

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Thanks for posting back to confirm that @Amo1

You'll receive your first bill shortly as your rental is billed in advance.  Once that bill has been paid you should then have access to the content partner section to redeem your Xbox Game Pass subscription.

Let us know how things go.  If you need our help at that stage we'll be more than happy to lend a hand.

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 5 of 10

I'm in the same situation as you (service went live on Friday)  and I just spent some time with BT support asking about this.

Even though I received an email and SMS from BT stating 'Your broadband package has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 months included at no extra cost. You can start using it straight away' it appears that this isn't strictly true.

According to the BT support person I spoke to you need to wait until after your 14 day cooling off period before you will receive another email and at that point you can access the partners offers such as the XBox Game Pass.  Apparently this is to prevent people signing up to BT, claiming the 12 months of Game Pass and then cancelling the BT account.

I can understand why BT do this, but the automated emails they send make absolutely no mention of it and therefore cause a lot of confusion.

Message 6 of 10

Hello, 

Thank you for letting me know, much appreciated. I see quite a few people having the same problem. You would think that if so many people are having the same issue BT would look at how they word their messages. I understand why perks would kick in after the cancellation/cooling off period, it makes perfect sense, BT really do need to look at their communication/automated messaging as it’s causing confusion. Thanks for sharing 

many thanks 

Amo

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Hello,

thank you for letting me know, I will keep an eye out for it.

cheers

Amo

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Did it sort itself? I am in the same boat

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

The same problem here, I had another account with BT in the past.

When I log with my email it logs me to the old account and I cannot see the xbox offer. Please help if you can

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi @pawcio8T welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.
I'm sorry that you've an old account on your BTID and this is causing some issues.

If you are able to set up another BTID with an email address that has not been used as a BTID before and it will work ok. Create BT ID
If you don't have another email address you can use post back and let us know. We'll be happy to help but it will take us a few days to get to you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings