cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

My BT showing old and new account

Go to solution

Hi,

I've recently had FTTP Broadband activated and it's working fine, however when I log into 'My BT' it's showing my new account AND an old account I had several years ago and it's this account that shows under 'Your products' not my new account for example.

Can you delete the old account and associate My BT with my current active account please?

thanks,

Laurence

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: My BT showing old and new account

Go to solution

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. 

If you call BT Customer Services on 0800.800.150 they should be able to help.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Apologies I thought this was something a mod could sort as it's the same issue as others were having here https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/My-BT-showing-wrong-account-number/td-p/2216256

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

It is something a moderator could sort but generally the moderators only become involved if other ways of sorting problems have been tried first.

They also work on a strict first come first served basis and your problem could be dealt with by customer services when you phone where as if the moderator become involved your problem would be placed into their queue which will take at least a few days to reach the top of the work stack.  

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks very much for your help 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

The BT Twitter team are helping me with this issue now 👍

0 Ratings