cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

My Products

Hi help needed please when I log into my account and go to my products/ offers it just comes up sorry we can’t show this right now , this has gone on like this since November 2023 , I messaged and rang bt about this with no joy of getting it sorted, my broadband plan is to be renews in April and it will not show me any personal offers for me as an existing customer I’m getting so frustrated please can anyone help me with this 

many thanks

Barbara 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: My Products

I sometimes encounter the same problem. I haven't a clue as to why this occurs BUT I found the required information by using the mobile / app. Have you tried that?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi yes I’ve tried the app and also online and it’s just says the same we can’t show this information right now , I’ve called by and they were going to sort it and ring me back which I’m still waiting on that 

Message 4 of 4

Hi yes I’ve tried the app and also online and it’s just says the same we can’t show this information right now , I’ve called by and they were going to sort it and ring me back which I’m still waiting on that 

0 Ratings