cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 22

My bills and usage not accessable on the website

I just tried to view my recent calls (I want to check exactly when I called someone) and the link takes me to a page that just has a red box with a warning triangle and this note:

"If your Broadband service is provided by EE, you will need to manage it through My EE. You can do that here and make sure you use your EE login details"

I don't have an account with EE, so this isn't relevant.

The page title at the top of my browser is "BT : oops error occurred".

Is this a known fault (that's being fixed) and I just need to try again later, or do I need to report it?

BT fault.png

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Message 2 of 22

Re: My bills and usage not accessable on the website

Possibly related, been trying to pay my bill for the last few days, site times out with a "sorry we're having technical issues" or some such message. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 22

Me too:

Email:  Your Bill is ready.

Go, as usual to MyBT, login and choose to View my

Oops! An error has occurred. Please try again later.

No!  Someone there has made an error and not tested (EE Integration??)

Went in a slightly different direction and got there with some strange headings:

yourbill.heading.isbpp

payment.details.title.total.credit

I think I can be forgiven for being fearful of the switch to Digitial Voice 😟

Message 4 of 22

When I went to the desktop site on my PC rather than trying to use the app, it did allow me to pay as normal. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 22

I have the same issue in the MyBT app.

Message 6 of 22

Hi @Piers66 @old_email @agc247 I'm sorry to see you're getting an error directing you to MyEE when trying to use MyBT. I'd like to get this looked into further and will send you all a private message so you can get in touch with your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 22

Hi, Had a similar problem this morning when trying to get into "pay my bill", kept getting the same EE messages as everyone else, though have to say i have now got it to work after several attempts.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 22

Same here. Getting different error messages with the EE logo appearing then vanishing.

Also, for several weeks,  my options to change TV is stuck in a loop, chose a new package, go to broadband, then back to chose a new package.

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 22

I experienced  this on Saturday  using MyBT  App   (Samsung  phone). 

zulu17_0-1700476793833.png

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 22

Hello,

Not sure what you can do by taking this off the forum. There are clearly major problems with the BT website, as demonstrated by the other people replying to this thread.

I did manage to get to my recent call info, much later the same evening I posted my problem. Since then, out of curiosity more than anything else, I've tried a few more times. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I get error messages of the "oops something isn't working" type, or I just get the three bouncing dots that never stop, or occasionally the page with the old photo of a guy hanging on to a telephone pole saying you're working on the problem and to try again later.

The point is, there's no pattern to the fault that would suggest it's my account that's the problem. To be honest it looks to me like either a) someone's buggered up the programming of your billing database, or b) your server simply can't handle the volume of traffic.

Piers.

0 Ratings