cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: MyBT login failure

Hi @verkosh,

I'd like to get this looked into for you. I'm a moderator here on the Community and I'm a Guide for BT so I'll get the right people looking at this.

I'm going to send you a private message that you can reply back to my team through.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

I have same problem. When using my Windows 11 PC I get an error message saying "problem linking to that page" on two different browsers. When I try using my phone I get "Access denied". Got to be something wrong at BT end with this number of complaints

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Hi @Teedoubleudee1, sorry you can't access your MyBT. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Teedoubleudee1_0-1713439598804.png

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Hi Teedoubledee1

Good luck - I agree it must be the BT web system. I have had various contacts with BT but they still haven't solved it. The problem appeared when they changed the login pages - used to work fine (for years) but they change something that's not broken and of course break it!

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Hi, Over a month later and still not fixed. Very inconvenient as I like to use my desktop for downloading my monthly bills and keep a copy on the desktop storage. Are BT really working on this?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Hi, I had all but given up hope, but did try logging on every week and to my amazement two days ago it worked!

Hopefully it will continue to do so and that yours starts working again!

0 Ratings