cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

New Customer - XBOX Game Pass

Go to solution

Hello! Just wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction

I've just taken out 900mb broadband and while signing up it advised I'd get 12 months XBOX Game Pass for free. My service is active but I can't see where to find this.
I've seen posts advising to go to My Products>Manage>Thirs Party Serivces but I don't see this option on my account. 

Do I need to pay a first bill to get this or wait a certain amount of time?

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: New Customer - XBOX Game Pass

Go to solution

i got fttp yesterday and havent activated the game pass yet but for me its in my products then just keep scrolling down the page and its about halfway down above the included in your product section

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi

Cannot find Xbox game pass!

I have followed all the instructions go to my products then it said to go to content partner but cannot find this at all am I being blind spent hours trying to find it!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@angel129116 and @Chelsea1967 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you've been unable to find the content partners section in MyBT.

It can take up to 24 hours after the installation order has been completed before it will become visible and you need to use a web browser and not the MyBT app. Also, if there is an outstanding bill owed the content partner section won't appear until that has been paid.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for your help. Spoke to bt apparently I haven't got the content partner so they are resetting my Mybt!! Mad really

0 Ratings