cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

No broadband for about 3 weeks

Hi there

I’ve had issues with BT for about 3 weeks now and seem to be stuck in a loop

basically all goes back to august, where I moved home to a new build with full fiber in, the move in was very smooth, an engineer came and internet was working from day 1 without issues

however the engineer said that he needed to come back, to figure out something on the line, he first came back later on the same day, I then received a text to book for another engineer appointment, which I did for the 6th of September, as I went away after the initial engineer came to activate internet in my flat.

on the 31st of august, I received a call from an engineer who was waiting at my door, but I was not there! And so I said to him no I booked for the 6th of september

on the 6th, no one came.

what I was finding weird, is that I had nothing on my BT app, no trace of an ongoing broadband contract.

then on Thursday the 14th of September, our box went from blue to orange (it has been the same since)

I have called bt in total 11 times and spent probably 4 hours at least on the phone with them, I keep repeating myself and I’ve had 

• engineers booked who don’t come
  • 3 new orders placed which never activate
  • 1 old order “put back on track” but for twice as much cost 
  • I even have a 2nd router on the way now

this is now really turning grotesque and I wonder if ordering from another supplier would just be the answer

All our neighbors have BT internet working fine, it definitely looks like a system failure somewhere more than technical failure

if you have any ideas, please share

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: No broadband for about 3 weeks

Hi @Nguiraud,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you've been left without a connection. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at your account to see if I can work out what is going on.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: No broadband for about 3 weeks

Thanks Paddy I have responded 

0 Ratings