cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Still getting reminders to return my BT broadband equipment weeks after it was returned

Go to solution

I am also in the same boat. I returned all my equipment and kept the post office receipt. I even took photos of what im returning and yet BT is chasing me every few days to return the equipment back.  

Surprised to see that I am not the only one who is experiencing this. Now I have only till the 7th Oct before BT charges me.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Still getting reminders to return my BT broadband equipment weeks after it was returned

Go to solution

It could be worse. Since switching to BT on the 25th last month, I've received 8 identical letters from Vodafone asking me to rejoin. Phoning them didn't help, they spent the entire phonecall trying to get me to rejoin and the person on the phone sounded special in the head not even seeming to understand what switching providers and being on a new contract is.

And then I have a vodafone and talk talk router lying around from my previous contracts too.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Go to solution

If you have your Proof of Postage call BT 0330.1234.150 and Customer Service can update your account.

0 Ratings