cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

No option to Cancel NOW Boost

Go to solution

I have been trying to cancel "NOW TV Boost" , which can be added and removed on a monthly basis but have not found the option to do this.

I have tried:-  From MY BT - Your Products - TV and Sport - Manage - Your Monthly Add Ons ("you can add or remove any of your add ons every month") - NOW Boost - Manage - This takes me to "Want any add-ons for more of the TV you love?" page. There is no option to cancel here. 

Can someone help please, as I will probably want to stop and start NOW BOOST at different times throughout the year and would like to know it can be done quickly and easily.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: No option to Cancel NOW Boost

Go to solution

Hi @RJB78   It should be possible be possible but does look to be some issues in doing it straightforwardly currently as I agree the navigation is not what I would expect. I have flagged to mod team.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @RJB78 and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems managing the NOW boost. I can help. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @RJB78 Thanks for speaking with me today. I can confirm that I've made arrangements for the Now Boost add-on to be cancelled. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings