cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

No option to add Xbox Game Pass on account

Go to solution

Hi,

I took out Fibre 500 a few months back and have not recently found the email telling me about Game Pass in my junk mail.  There is no expiration on the offer and I can see it’s still available to new accounts now.

It says to log in and go to the Content Partners section but I don’t have that section showing anywhere.

I’ve also followed the instructions from this forum on how to add it and it goes to my account and says I must have broadband.  

I found another poster on here with the same issue and it looks like it was caused by them having multiple accounts within their account.  I have 3 even though just one is active for the broadband so I expect this is the issue but they couldn’t help when I called up.

When I click the drop down between the 3 accounts, the only one still active with broadband isn’t accessible if I click the “your products” or “My BT” sections.  There is no content partners section anywhere.

Here’s a link to the other user with the same issue that was resolved.  https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/My-BT-Content-Partner-Section-is-missing/td-p/2293440/pag...

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: No option to add Xbox Game Pass on account

Go to solution

Hi @bungral,

We can look into your online account for you and check your previous order.

Not everyone is entitled to the free pass so we will check over everything for you.

I'm going to send you a private message that you can reply back to my team on.

Thank you

DanielS

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Another legitimate query about the way that Xbox Gamepass is operated by BT.

Why does this query need to be looked into behind the scenes?

Every so often I have noticed that a moderator on this board asks for personal details so that they can help to find a solution from behind the scenes.

Why is this necessary?

Are the moderators all BT Employees ?

If you are BT Employees it should be possible to gain a solution via BT and via options open to any BT customer and if so all of this should be open on this forum as it will be of interest to many BT customers.

If you are not BT Employees then why should anyone be foolish enough to send their personal details off to well meaning people on a public website ?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Perceptive - can't answer all your questions but...

Are the moderators all BT Employees ?

Maybe click the 'Who's Who?' tile in @DanielS's post? 😉

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @bungral, thanks for your message last night to confirm you've now got your BTID set up with just your new account linked to it and been able to claim your Game Pass.

cheers

John