cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

No order found

Go to solution

I renewed my full fibre broadband in November. Gave me an offer and I choice the new package. Nobody see this order in myBT account. I spoke few times with the costumer service, every time they told me they don't see any new order, maybe have some problem with my account and just placed a new order. again, again and again...I have 5 confirmation email from the orders, but still waiting the new package. My old package still working, but I would like the new packege. What can I do now? 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: No order found

Go to solution

@MihalyNagygyorgy 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you. I know, I just try here as well, maybe somebody else have same problem and know what is wrong. 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Your service would always continue working unless you cancel it. It simply carries on on a monthly rolling contract.

There are very few package changes available for full fibre, so if what you requested was the same as what you have, then its possible that any change requests were just cancelled.

It really depends on what you asked for. I assume you placed your order online via MyBT, and not in response to a random email that you received? 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @MihalyNagygyorgy, sorry that your orders to change your account are not showing. 

What were you changing from and to?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Yes it is actually a monthly rolling, I placed the order online with myBT chat, but later I called the costumer service as well. I choose a different package.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

I have currently 'full fibre 100'. I renewed my contract to full fibre 500 for 39,99£

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @MihalyNagygyorgy, thanks for explaining that for me. It's strange that it's not letting you change and the order isn't even showing. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this resolved.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi. Thank you very much for your help. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @MihalyNagygyorgy, thanks for getting back to my PM and glad you're happy all is resolved now. 

Just to let the community know the issue was some errors on your account such as you have both a PSTN and DV service. These errors have been fixed so your shouldn't encounter this problem again.

Cheers

John