cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Old Account

Go to solution

Hi we have just come back to BT and now have 2 accounts showing when signed into mybt though i can’t really look at anything as it reverts to the old account,if I use the app via mobile it shows the the account and that we have Mobile and Bt Sport where waiting on activation of Broadband but on the web based mybt we have nothing due to it reverting to the old account,can the old account be removed so that we only have the new one and have control over things like orders billing and such and the Xbox game pass offer when our broadband gets activated.

thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Old Account

Go to solution

Hi @ItsMeDD,

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thank you

MandyF

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @ItsMeDD 

Glad I could get this resolved for you. Thanks for taking my calls, glad I could remove the old account and resolve this for you.

Thanks

Stuart

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks for starting the ball rolling with this Mandy 👍
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for getting the mess that was the account sorted Stuart was a pleasure speaking with you.

Thanks again

Dorothy and Steve

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @ItsMeDD 

Thanks for contacting me again regarding the issues you had around BT Sport and your BT ID.

Really glad its all up and running now, I've closed the case as resolved.

Cheers

Stuart

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks again for all your help 👍

0 Ratings