cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Part of my address with BT does not exist and so far it has not been corrected!

They usually do, but it may take a week or so, as they are very busy.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Re: Part of my address with BT does not exist and so far it has not been corrected!

I had a phone call yesterday morning - caller claimed that the supply & billing address errors have been corrected.

I just checked and guess what?  The same errors are showing.

It is now 23 days since I first pointed the errors out.  I have lost count of the number of people at BT who have tried to solve the problem.

Will someone please sort this out?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Hi @TNodrog,

I can see that you spoke to one of my colleagues Eamon yesterday and they've confirmed that the address has been updated. Where are you still seeing the incorrect address?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Sorry for the late reply - I having a tough time.

It is within My BT Account details - Account Address  and Contact details My address.

I have lost track of the attempts staff have made to correct the errors I reported 4 weeks ago today.

On Wednesday 29.05.2024 at 15:57 I had a text from Jim confirming the fully correct address.

The errors are still showing today 🫣

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Hi @TNodrog,

Thank you for posting back. I've doubled checked all our systems and the address details are showing as correct. The My BT side can be slower updating and this should be corrected when the next bill is produced.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Thank you Paddy,

I will check again in a few days, I think the next bill is due around the !0th of June.

I will send a reply when I have checked both addresses.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

I checked the address yesterday.

At last they have removed the mythical cottage which has been corrected to a terrace, and have added the hamlet, but now there are two entirely new errors:

the correct house name has been removed;

and the postcode is now incorrect.

I spoke to a lady at BT this morning who confirms that:

the full correct address is on the service address;

and that she has corrected the billing address errors, which should show the correct address on the next bill.

Fingers still crossed 🤞🏻

0 Ratings