cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 49

Re: Pop up for token authorisation when viewing usage

Try convincing BT that something is messed up-there problems only seem to have occurred since their last major upgrade and the bug fix the recently implemented did not resolve this issue.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 49

Of course they should provide a fix and if they created in the first place, it should be quick to fix.

I don't think you'll get very far with CEO's. There will be multiple layers to get through.

Obviously it is a real problem. It worked once but it doesn't now.

As for saying they haven't heard about it, that doesn't surprise me. I worked for a large utility and the culture was definitely for team leaders and middle management to stop bad news getting up the chain.

A bit like telling Kim Jong Un that none of his rockets ever really worked and it was all fakery.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 49

I like should , but do is a different matter.!

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 49

Following this thread for a while, I thought to check what happens on my iPad both via website and MyBT app. The results are the same - it stalls at “Fetching Authorisation Token”. I can see charges for all landline usage have been added to my bill but cannot “Drill down” to individual useage, e.g. Landline or Mobile calls, times and dates etc. My browser (Safari) is set to block popups but unblocking doesn’t help. A resolution would be appreciated. 

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 49

Yep, we are in the same problem and browser-seriously looks like BT need to do some fix for this unwanted feature.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 49

Re: Fetching the Authorization Token... Please wait for a moment

Hi @Gray1955 and @anthea1 

Sorry for the late reply. Did you manage to get this sorted or are you still seeing this message?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 49

I downloaded the app which resolved it at the time, but now I am getting the same message on the app, haven’t had time to sort it yet 

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 49

Hi @anthea1, thanks for the update and I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 49

Hi,

Usage works ok on my iMac about ten seconds after the authorisation window pops up. But still not on my iPhone or iPad. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 49

Do you think BT have a thing against Apple?

0 Ratings