cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Price Increases Bill now near £75 Bt Full Fibre

Does anybody else feel that bt do not  give a dam about existing customers I even renewed my contract for 2 years the chap had said no price increases where coming and yet they increased from when I joined at £50  to near £75 it sucks cause there is no completion in the market epically northern Ireland.

While true am on the 900 mbs package but it still doesnt warrant a near £25 increase from when i joined over 2 years ago.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Price Increases Bill now near £75 Bt Full Fibre

It is in BT's Terms and Conditions that every April there will be an annual price rise of the CPI plus 3.9% so the person who told you there would be no price rise was obviously incorrect.

Do you really need 900Mbps? Without a speed test would you even know what speed you are getting. Most households can manage on 100Mbps or even less which costs less than the 900Mbps package.

Message 3 of 6

Am a software developer running multiple pcs from wfh

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

From £50 to £75 is a 50% increase , which , even taking this years large increase due to the currently high inflation rate , cannot account for the increase, ( which together could account for maybe 18-20%  ) , so £50 to around £60, chances are either there was some sort of discount for a period that’s now expired or you are paying an ‘out of contract’ price which could be reduced by committing to a new minimum term.

FWIW , the current offer for 900Mb  is £27.50 for three months then £55 on a 24 month minimum term ( no phone service ) 

If someone were to add a phone service and the unlimited calls plan it’s £75 ish after the three months half price , do you have a phone service  ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Yeah mine is now near £68 for 900mb rip off to loyal customers but not to new nothing new for bt.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Interesting that you claim it's 68 quid yet the screenshot here shows it's 58.99 including halo 3 Got a refund and my bill will only be £33 quid - BT Community which given the standard pricing isn't actually that much of a rip off given thhe extra halo benefits IMO