cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Price quoted not being honoured.

I recontracted with bt back in January and was told my price would be £74.99 a month all in which I thought was a good deal with a decent saving to myself.

The first bill rolls around and I am charged more than this but it is what I expected with the ‘change over’ period but alas I then get my next bill which is being charged at £85.99.
I today phoned to question this and was put on hold whilst the customer service agent listened to my previous phone call where he agreed I was definitely told that it was £74.99 a month all in.

Surely this price should be honoured as I am recontracted but alas no they have now reverted me back to my much more expensive tariff and I have to wait over a week until I can discuss a much more expensive tariff with them. I find it beggars belief they can just back out of a contract like this.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Price quoted not being honoured.

Hi @Hicksey47,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you feel you were mis-sold your package. If you send me your details, I can review the sales call and check your account to make sure your charges are correct.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings