cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Problem claiming a virtual reward card

Hello,

I received the email to claim my virtual reward card, when I click the button to claim it  I am redicted to claiming page but when I click  the button to claim I don't get a form or confirmation the main BT home page opens and I am logged out. I attempted several times without success, can I please have support to complete the claim?

While investigating the issue I also discovered there is another account associated with me, some old account that is apparently closed, can this please be removed?

Thank you.

Edit: I now managed to access the my reward page, but both the account numbers (the closed and the new one) don't work. Additionally, the new one seems to be wrong it only corresponds partially to the actual account number, if I select that one nothing happens the next page is empty except for header and footer with BT links. Can this please be corrected and the reward card correctly claimed?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problem claiming a virtual reward card

Hi @PopBogdan

Welcome and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the problems claiming for your reward card and for the confusion with the multiple account numbers.  Give my colleagues a shout in the helpdesk on 0330 1234 150 and one of the team will get you sorted.

Feel free to post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings