cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Problem claiming reward card due to multiple accounts

Hello. I am also having trouble claiming my reward card due to having two accounts. My new account is **Edited** so the other can be removed. Please can you tell me how to rectify this? The reward card would came in very handy at the moment 😞

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Reward card not showing, multiple accounts showing

Hi @Andovermackem51 

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own thread as the one you had posted on is already solved.

I am sorry for the problems you're having claiming for your reward card due to the older account on your BTID.  Have you tried speaking with our guides in the helpdesk?  They should be able to get you sorted.  You can reach them on 0330 1234 150.  This would be the quickest way to get this resolved as it would take us a few days to get back to you.

Do you want to call my colleagues when you have a moment and post back to let me know how you get on, please?  If you're still having problems after this we can pick up and give you a hand from here.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I have tried ringing but keep getting told that number is no longer in use. It's very frustrating to try and get this resolved, especially when I saw on previous thread that they got the issue sorted pretty easily and via the community chat

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for posting back @Andovermackem51

I suggested my colleagues in the helpdesk as this would be the quickest way of getting this sorted.  We can pick up from here too however as we're a small team it'd take us a few days to get back to you.  If you're happy to wait, I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings