cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Products not showing in account

Hi,

Our new package got activated yesterday and we had a few issues. Our account is only showing that we have TV on our package. We had issues before activation where in the account was showing no packages on our order. This eventually got sorted, ish, but now it’s all on and going, the account is still only showing that we have TV on our package but no broadband at all and no Netflix  

We’ve got Netflix as part of our package but have no way of activating this as when we go into products, it shows TV, then we go manage? Which is where I’ve read we should then be able to activate Netflix but it’s not there at all? 

How can we go about sorting out our account and getting the package correct? Because at the moment things are missing and if we wanted to change things we can’t because the account doesn’t reflect what our package is. Not sure how this has happened twice already. Pretty bad to be honest. How can the account just have things missing. 

Thanks in advance 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Products not showing in account

Hi, @BenMitchell I'm sorry there are still problems with your MyBT account. I can see @DanielS was helping you with this previously, he'll be back in the office this afternoon and I'll ask him to look into this for you.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hiya,

Thank you that would be handy as I didn’t get anywhere on the phone yesterday. 

Would just be nice to get the account right so our products match up because we wouldn’t be able to change anything. Like the broadband, it’s all up and working. But according to the account we don’t have broadband. 

Also we are paying for Netflix and currently can’t use it. 

Thanks again 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @BenMitchell,

I have made some changes on your account which should hopefully update over the next couple of days.

I will check in with you on Sunday to make sure everything is working. Feel free to drop me a line if you notice it's working sooner.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings