cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Proof of return delivery

Go to solution

Please can someone help i am getting on and have returned BT TV Box and BT 4G Mini Hub which i ahve proof of delivery but. After many Rejected attempts of said proof all my emauils are getting rejected, very upset now please help with much Respect suea1061 thank you

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Proof of return delivery

Go to solution

Phone BT 0800.800.150 with your Proof of Postage and they should be able to update your account.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @suea1061 and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the proof of postage. As @gg30340 has mentioned 150 should be able to help but just in case I've dropped you a private message so you can get in touch if there are any problems.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @suea1061 ,

Thanks for sending over your proof of postage and for taking my call. As discussed, I've marked that as returned so there won't be any charges raised. Please get back to me if you have any other problems.

All the best

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

I too have had the same issue a couple of times now dispite retaining proof of purchase, surley BT can provide a method where by customers can enter thier proof of ID. That would be a much more customer friendly solution rather than to keep thretening them every few days that tyou are going to fine them. Look after your customers.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Sir it happens again i have to return a small hybrid hub, i have proof of collection but no way to send it please help Regards Sue 

Proof of collection01.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @suea1061, welcome back and sorry you're getting these reminders. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get on touch with us and we'll be happy to help sort this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me this evening @suea1061

I have recorded the tracking reference to your account as agreed and marked the item as returned for you.

Have a nice weekend.

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Dear 

Robbie so sorry to be a real pain, but my account is still showing the item as pending, please can you help, appologies again and thank you very kind regards Sue Crane

0 Ratings