cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Quidco Cashback Declined 2023

Go to solution

Hi, FullFibre 500 customer. Service went live on 30 November 2022. No delays, everything as planned.

Cashback was declined by Quidco. I raised claim with Quidco, they asked for Order Reference (VOL0123….) which you need to obtain from BT via chat etc.

Cashback declined again:

“We are writing to you about your cashback claim.

On this occasion, the retailer has declined your cashback claim stating that your purchase was either amended, returned or cancelled. Due to this, we will not be receiving the commission and we are unable to pass this to you as cashback.

This is the only information provided to us from the retailer and I’m sorry we cannot provide any further or more specific details around their decision.

We understand this is disappointing and want to assure you that our team has done everything possible to attempt to obtain your cashback. As this is the retailer's final decision we are unable to dispute this any further with them.”

Please contact me via Private Message, I’ll provide all the details.

First time BT broadband customer.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Quidco Cashback Decllined

Go to solution

Hi DanielS

Would you be able to help me with Quidco cashback?

It was one of the reasons for signing up for BT FullFibre.

Also would be good to know what was the reason of declining Casback in such a straight forward case.

Many thanks

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @D_M,

Thanks for taking the time to post up and for mentioning me.

I'll do my best to help you with this and see what we can do. As you mentioned, I will send you a private message with some details that I'll need from you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @D_M,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today.

I have checked your order and can see that it appears to have completed with no issues whatsoever. I'm getting the cashback side checked with Quidco. As soon as I get an update, I will post up here as promised.

Thanks
DanielS

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Good morning @D_M

Your order has been approved so you will be getting your cashback from Quidco now 🙂

Take care and have a great day.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you DanielS. I got message from BT that the Quidco Cashback will be paid.

This is just a quick recap what happened, might be useful for other BT customers:

- 22-10-2022 - placed order for FullFibre 500 via Quidco website, first time BT customer

- 30-11-2022 - service went live overnight (before it was FutureFibre 500)

- January 2023, while browsing Quidco activity, realised that BT Cashback was refused sometime in October

- raised a claim with Quidco. In the claim form they ask for order number which starts with VOL123... To obtain this number you need to contact BT directly, the fastest way is via web chat.

- had message from Quidco that again Cashback has been declined by BT and there is nothing else they can do.

- did some search on Google, found BT Community. There were similar posts about Quidco Cashback

- registered with BT Community 

- posted first message in this thread

- shortly after I had message from BT Community Admin. Later that day also had phone call from BT.

- now the status in Quidco activity history is: Tracked (before it was Declined)

Tags (2)