cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: Quidco Cashback Decllined

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS ,

I have the same problem. I signed up BT full fibre 500 a month ago. I signed it up using Quidco. But it told me that my cashback was declined due to the same reason in this post. My account with BT is up to date and live. Can you help me with this please?

Many thanks

Michael

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @diagon, sorry your cashback has been declined.
How long has your service been active?
Have you raised a dispute with Quidco and if so have they got back to you?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 ,

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly. 

I signed up the service on 20th March. My service was live since 18th April. My Quidco cashback was declined on 2nd May. I raised a claim with Quidco and received final claim decline on 5th May saying the same response as the post. The email is as following. 

We are writing to you about your cashback claim.

On this occasion, the retailer has declined your cashback claim stating that your purchase was either amended, returned or cancelled. Due to this, we will not be receiving the commission and we are unable to pass this to you as cashback.

This is the only information provided to us from the retailer and I’m sorry we cannot provide any further or more specific details around their decision.

We understand this is disappointing and want to assure you that our team has done everything possible to attempt to obtain your cashback. As this is the retailer's final decision we are unable to dispute this any further with them."

Thanks

Michael

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @diagon, thanks for getting back and to me and sorry they weren't able to resolve this for you. 
I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@diagon many thanks for giving me the opportunity to get this sorted for you.

Neil

0 Ratings