cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Quidco Cashback Decllined

Go to solution

There are several instances of Quidco cashback being declined on these forums. BT apparently decline the claim stating that the order has been amended or cancelled, when in reality, it hasn't.  Exactly the same has just happened to me. Moderators of this forum appear to have access to the BT promotions team, to get these problems sorted out. Does anyone have contact details for the BT promotion team please? A quick response would be very much appreciated, as I am still in my contract 'cooling off period of 14 days' and I can therefore cancel my contract with BT  if dissatisfied. Many thanks 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Quidco Cashback Decllined

Go to solution

I could be wrong, but I suspect you won't be able to claim until after your 14 days cooling off period expires. Otherwise people would just be signing up, claiming the reward and then cancelling.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks. Quidco don't actually pay the money until several weeks later. I just want BT to accept that my claim is valid. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi, @ScreamingFZ6 Thanks for posting, were there any amendments or delays with your installation appointment? 

The process is to raise a declined cashback case with Quidco who will liaise with the BT promotions team to check the claim. If there has been a mistake on our side they will authorise the claim directly with Quidco.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply Neil.

There was a delay caused by the exterior fibre cabling not being ready on time. Nothing to do with me.  I thought this might be the cause of the Quidco rejection, so I did raise a claim with them, explaining it all. I then received an email from Quidco stating that  BT had rejected the appeal, again stating that my broadband order had been cancelled or amended (it hasn't, and I now have that broadband service). Quidco now state that there is no further right of appeal with them. I am sort of stuck now, unless I get this resolved with BT itself !!

I would be grateful if you could suggest a revised solution please. Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @ScreamingFZ6, sorry that Quidco couldn't resolve this through their liaison team.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll raise this for you. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you John. I have responded privately.

Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Good morning @ScreamingFZ6,

I wanted to let you know that your order has been approved and Quidco will be able to pay out your cashback.

Have a great day.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Credit where credit is due... the moderators on this forum have been obsolutely brilliant since I first mentioned this problem. Within 24 hours, it has all been sorted out, and I will be getting my Quidco cashback. Thanks very much for the help. 

Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you so much @ScreamingFZ6.

I really appreciate your kind words.

Drop us a line any time.

DanielS

0 Ratings