cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Quidco Declined

Had Fibre 500 finally installed yesterday (24/04/23) after the initial installation (11/04/23) was rescheduled due to the BT engineer supposedly having 2 flat tyres on his van.

Sub-contract engineer turned up on time yesterday, and installed everything to my exact requirements.

Quidco declined the very same day.  £110 cashback was the only reason I signed up with BT over other providers. Declined cashback claim raised with Quidco.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Quidco Declined

Hi @dwicklow I'm sorry about the delay with your fibre installation, you've done the right thing by raising this with Quidco first. The cashback tracking has likely detected that the order was altered to rearrange the engineer's visit but Quidco can adjust that when they do their checks. Post back and let us know how the declined cashback claim goes.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi Neil, thanks for the reply.

If the rescheduling of the installation was what caused the declined Quidco, then surely that would have happened 2 weeks ago? Unfortunately Quidco have advised that claims can take up to 6 months to process. My cooling off period for my BT Fibre contract is 14 days from yesterday.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @dwicklow I can't answer your first question I don't know how Quidco tracking exactly works but I do know amendments to the order can cause issues. If there is no other reason as to why the cashback has been declined I can't see a reason as to why that wouldn't be corrected.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Quidco disputed claim rejected. Reply from Quidco "On this occasion, the retailer has declined your cashback claim stating that your purchase was either amended, returned or cancelled."

It was BT that amended the booking as your engineer never turned up for installation on the scheduled date. Not happy.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @dwicklow, don't worry I'm sure that's due to the fact that you're still within 14 days of your activation date. 
I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings