cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Apparently I signed up for an Xbox Game Pass - news to me!!

Go to solution

Well, after being assured this matter was resolved, guess what? Despite never opting for the Xbox game pass (or owning an Xbox!), my last bill included a £12 charge on top of my usual package fee. There was an adjustment of -£2, so I paid £10 for the Xbox pass last month, and this month my bill comes to its usual amount for my broadband package, with no adjustment to address the £10 I paid last month for the Xbox game pass I never ordered or wanted! The direct debit is due to go out in a few days.

Looks like BT have had my £10 and given it to Microsoft. All I ever signed up to was my broadband package. It feels wrong.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Go to solution

Hi @pollenpath, sorry you didn't receive the full credit for the Game Pass. I dealt with your case originally and have checked and can see the £10 refund has failed. I've applied it again today. I'll check again tomorrow to ensure it has been successfully credited to your account and update you tomorrow.

Cheers

JohnC2

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Go to solution

Hi @pollenpath, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've checked and the credit was applied successfully this time and deducted from your bill before the payment was collected.

Thanks

John 

0 Ratings