cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: Cancellation Dept

I’m out of contract with bt

Been looking at deals on usave most are a third of what I’m paying now - I’m a bit nervous about putting an order in to another provider-could you explain a bit more how it swaps over and how I make sure I’m not continuing to pay for bt??

Also I thought there was a 30 day ‘notice’ of cancellation in the T&C so I don’t see how I can just swap?? A bit confused could you help please???

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@Zax 

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

Message 3 of 4

If you change to another provider, you simply place an order with them and they do the rest. Do not contact BT to cancel.

Message 4 of 4

@Zaxwrote:

I’m out of contract with bt

Ring BT and speak with their Loyalty team, explain you've looked around and can see other providers have offers that are cheaper than your existing service, see what discounts BT can offer you, you don't have to leave BT to save money.

Also ask for an account review at the same time, maybe there are other ways to reduce your costs or give better value.

0 Ratings