cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Complaint

Go to solution

Basically im new customer to bt my services where activated 12 Dec and I have two problems.

1.When I initially signed up over the phone I informed the adviser I wanted to keep my number.

On my activation date my number was never transferred over from my previous provider. I have had numerous calls to BT each time having to speak to a new adviser as no one gets back to you. Lastest update why number is not being transferred over is because address does not match which is obviously incorrect because if my address was wrong my equipment would have never arrived from bt or my previous provider.

2. I also order tv box pro with an additional box which never arrived. Called bt as soon as I realised the tv boxes never arrived few days before my activation date was told they be reordered, waited a week for them to arrive only to be told advisor never ordered them. By this time Royal Mail strikes were happening so had no chance of boxes arriving before Xmas. At this point I spoke to bt and asked to end my tv package contract and went I back with sky as was in a situation with no tv as I have no aerial. It was agreed that due to the issue I had they would cancel the service but as it is outside of my 14 days I would have early termination charges on my bill which would be credit back.

There is no charges yet on my bill so now I’m thinking this has also not been actioned.

I really just want someone from BT take abit ownership call me back when they say and just sort it for me once and for all. Whole thing massive headache and I feel like I’m getting nowhere through the call centre.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Go to solution

Hi @Biz88,

I am so sorry that we haven't been able to help you fully.

We will need to look into this for you and do our best to help. I am going to send you a private message now. Please note, it will take us until after the Bank Holiday before we can look into this for you. However, my team will take ownership of your complaint.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Go to solution

Hi @Biz88, thanks for getting in touch and just to confirm your account has now been corrected and your complaint resolved.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings