cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: How do I remove an old Account from MyBT

Go to solution

Could you do the same for me please, I'm waiting to get my xbox offer and through what i can gather, it could be the system confusing accounts which is stopping the offer appearing.  ive been on chat twice now and they keep saying go to my bt, log in and it will be there under content providers but that doesn't exist.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Pumbacat999, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I've moved your post to create your own thread as the previous thread is already resolved.

Sorry you're having trouble claiming your Game Pass and couldn't get this resolved on the chat service. Firstly please check you've claimed the Account Holder Status for your account: What's the difference between an Account holder and an Account manager in My BT? | BT Help as only the account holder can claim the pass.
In the pick box beside your account number is there a another account showing in the drop down option?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for coming back to me John. My Account Page shows my role as Account holder, the only account number showing is the one I set up recently. I haven’t been with BT for over 20 years.

under the Account sharing box it does say ‘currently this account has no users or managers’.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Pumbacat999, thanks for checking that for me and posting back. Has your first bill payment been collected more than 48hrs ago?
Are you checking on the web as it can't be claimed on the app?
Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

First bill is showing as paid on 31.07.23.

I’ve looked via the app and on the web using both my phone and then using a Chromebook , just logged on at work using a windows pc and no different there.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Pumbacat999, thanks for that and it should be there then. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this resolved. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Pumbacat999, thanks for speaking with me last week and I can see that you've successfully activated the Game Pass now. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings