cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: My BT Content Partner Section is missing

I have the same issue, no partner content. I also have an old account, does this need removed? I have 1 active account and 1 old one showing. Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I have asked mods to help remove old account and then should be able to access content partners  mods will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hi @Macca67 welcome to the forum and I've moved your post to create your own thread as that's the best thing to do. 
The old account on your BTID will be causing this issue.

If you are able to set up another BTID with an email address that has not been used as a BTID before and it will work ok.
If you don't have another email address you can use I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll probably have to delete the BTID so you can set it up again without the old accounts linked. 
We are quite busy at the moment so it will take a few days for us to get back to you. 
Cheers
John

0 Ratings