cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: No option to Cancel NOW Boost

Good afternoon....and thanks for proving I'm not alone in trying to cancel the Now TV HD Boost Add-on.

It feels like it's easy to buy but difficult to cancel.

Any assistance truly welcomed.  I know I could call but my voice has an issue....I suspect I'd be misunderstood. It's also quite painful.

I've tried the various permutations to no avail.

Don't worry if you're busy. Just saw the other post and almost spoke!

Harry 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi @Kilgeever53 and welcome back.

Good to see you again. I can look into this for you. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Harry

The NOW BOOST was cancelled quickly by using this forum, but looks like the option to cancel is still not available so issue has not been resolved.

I was hoping to add and cancel NOW BOOST at various times throughout the year, but won't bother adding it unless the option is there to cancel when I wish.

I'm sure you will get the help you need here.

Richard

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

RJB78 thank you for the post and your experience. Suspicious by nature I began to believe that the absence of a cancel facility was deliberate! That's how bad it was. As if!

Like you, I shall avoid adding anything which I can't remove simply.

I received a request from a moderator asking for my account number etc so I'll see if he can perform the same trick he performed for another poster seen thumping fists on table.

Cheers

Harry 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi there

Could you help me to cancel my free trial of Now TV Boost please?

Thanks Scott

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Scott9873 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about cancelling the Now boost. Our customer service guys should be able to help with this so give them a call on 0330 1234 150. If there are any problems let me know.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings