cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Re: Quidco Cashback Decllined

Go to solution

Hi DanielS, I've just experienced this exact same problem, exact same message from Quidco, is there any chance I could get some help?

I purchased full fibre 900 on 20th March through Quidco expecting to get £110 cashback. It was tracking so they know I bought it through them. Then all of a sudden they've declined it, telling me it's a problem with my browser cookies. That £110 was a large part of the appeal of switching to BT.

I have all the orders numbers and info to show I completed the transaction. Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Jonshram,

I am sorry to see that Quidco are saying your order didn't track due to an issue with your cookie settings.

The issue that you've stated is different from the original thread that you had posted on. Their order did track so we could see that they used a referral link from Quidco. With yours, it sounds as if Quidco are saying that your browser settings blocked the cookies. This means that when you submitted your order it didn't use the referral code/cookie from Quidco so they don't get their reward and they won't pay out for that.

Thanks
DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi thanks for getting back to me so quickly. It did track, I have an email comfirming it tracked, but then over a month later they're saying it didnt. The fact their system sent out that original email shows that it worked, If I hadn't completed the transaction via quidco I'd never have got that email.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

They're saying (like you mention above) that they didn't receive their payout so I don't get the cashback. But both Quidco an BT would quite easily be able to show that I did complete the transaction and that it was through their website.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

I'd need to check your order to see if it has a rewards reference on it. That basically tells us if the order that you submitted to us had the referral tracker saved within a cookie on your device at the time. I take it that you device doesn't block third party cookies? Depending on your browser it would tell you that within your privacy settings.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Should I provide any order numbers on this thread or send you them separately?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hey @Jonshram,

I have sent you a private message where you can reply directly to me.

Don't post any personal information on this public thread, please.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Good morning @Jonshram,

Your cashback has been approved by us. We let Quidco know on Friday so they should update your account.

Can you log into your Quidco account and check, please?

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS , yes it's showing as tracked again now. Amazing! Thank you so much for your help sorting this out, this is a level of customer service way beyond what I've experienced in the past 😁. Thanks again.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

That's brilliant @Jonshram.

Thanks for getting back to me. It's great to see that it's tracked for you now.

I'll go ahead and close the complaint that we raised for you but if you ever need help, please, drop me a line.

Thank you

DanielS