cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: Trouble activating Xbox game pass offer

Can you help me with my activation? I've tried calling and been told 3 times "this department doesn't help with that" then hangs up!

I don't seem to even have the section to add the pass on?!? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi @Ardernski, sorry you can't claim your Game Pass. You mention on another post that you've old accounts also linked to your BTID. 
If you have another email address you can use then set up another BTID: Create BT ID, and claim the account holder status for your active account and you'll be able to claim the Game Pass. 
If you don't have another email address you can use let me know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi John, thanks for the reply. Thee issue is I can't physically find the button to activate the pass. I've followed links, read advice and pressed everything I can. Screenshot_20240607_181500_Chrome.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

you need to access MYBT from web browser not the app to see the 'content partner'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

hello,  im loosing the plot with this now.

Just to confirm...... i am accessing my bt with a laptop. tried it on edge and chrome. ive accessed it on phone with chrome and samsung internet and regardless it will not show me the contents page.  it just reverts to the "app" web browser 

its as if the page doesnt exist

ive also contacted the live message, been waiting over 45 mins for a reply now

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

sorry,  to add to this i do not current have access to another email. id like to have to avoid the process of setting one up

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Ardernski, thanks for the update and as you don't have another email address you can use we'll have to help you with this.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings