cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

Hello,

I have XBOX Game Pass through my BT account. On my MYBT it shows as being active until March 2023 and active subscription. It has worked fine with no problems for months and I've been able to access all xbox services through it.

Today when I tried to play a Game Pass game it told me my game pass had expired.

I contacted XBOX first and they said the subscription through BT expired on 27th July and they could see no issue on there side otther than the subscription not being renewed or sent to them from BT side. They advised to contact BT.

I contacted BT next and they said the subscription shows on my account and is valid until March 2023. Which is the same as my bill and product information. They also said they could see no issue on BT side.

I have totally lost access to my Xbox account now and can't access any services. It just tells me I need to subscribe to Game Pass when I am trying to play a game. The GPU tag has also dropped off my xbox profile.

I am using the exact same accounts as I always have but for some reason it has stopped working. There seems to a breakdown in the communicatiion between BT and Xbox. Xbox are not receiving any subscription info from BT as as a result my GPU expired on 27th July,

I really don't know what to do here. I was on a free GPU trial for 12 months after taking out BT Full Fibre 900.

I can't even take out a seperate subscription and just pay Microsoft for a membership because BT are controlling the account and billing and when I go into my microsoft account to manage my GPU subscription it just sends me to the MYBT page. I can't do anything through BT either because the advisor told me there was no problem on BT side and it should work (which it doesn't) 

Tried stopping my game pass membership on MYBT and it lets me do that and says it won't auto renew, It won't auto renew and subscription will be stopped in March 2023.

Has anyone else had similar issues and can anybody help?

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

Hi @chris6125,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you're Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband hasn't been renewed.

I've moved your post onto its own thread and your issue is different from what's being discussed on that thread.

If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated. 

If you send me your details, I'd be happy to take a look at this for you. I  have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

I'm having the exact same issue, my 12 months isn't due to run out till the 15/01/23 as shown on MyBT, however, my Microsoft account shows that my subscription stopped on the 15/08/22 and hasn't been renewed.

Could you help me too?

Thanks in advance 

0 Ratings