cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Xbox Ultimate game pass subscription

Go to solution

Hello @JohnC2 & @NeilO, I am currently having the same issues where my game pass account has not reverted back to Microsoft after the BT portion of my subscription has finished (still have just over 11 months with Microsoft remaining). Could you also send me the details of who I can contact to get this fixed for me too please?

Thanks in advance

Chay

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Go to solution

Hello,

you mean your still getting charged by BT for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? 

You can turn off auto renewal on a web browser, log into MyBT and navigate to Content Partners then turn off auto renewal, this will expire and the pass won’t continue.

if your having issues self serving BT can turn off auto renewal for you.

The BT Community Moderation Team you’ve tagged will also be able to investigate it from their end as well.

Hope this helps! 🙂 If you like my reply and
want to say thanks for the helpful answer
then please click on the Kudos on left hand
side 😉 also if I answers your question correctly please let us know by clicking on Mark as Accepted Solution 😄
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Go to solution

Hi @7sLegend,

I'm sorry to see that the management side of your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate hasn't changed back to Microsoft yet.

I'll send you a private message with some details that I'll need for our Microsoft/Xbox team to check out for you.

@FIZZYLP this is different, it's related to their free pass with BT finishing so they need the account managed by Microsoft again to continue using their banked Microsoft passes.

Thank you

DanielS