cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: Xbox game pass cancelled

Go to solution

Hi guys hoping you can help I have exactly the same issue  on the bt account token fails and I’ve spent more than 4 hours on the phone with bt saying it’s a Microsoft problem despite me sending the details from them saying it’s a bt problem. It’s been going on for close to 3 months with no resolution in site and all I get from bt is that they will escalate and should take 5 more working days 😞

any help would be appreciated @JohnC2 / @StuartH seen you sorted one of these so if you can help I’d be grateful 

thanks

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

Send a message to the admins. No clue why but the hotline staff are not trained well about this issue. They forwarded it to a special team who will get back to you within 5 days and then probably give you a new 12 months voucher. That helped in my case. Shout-out to the admins who are customer service gods!

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Mysteryrocky and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems getting the Xbox pass sorted. I can help. I've dropped you a private message so send over the details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

I’ve messaged you back just so you are aware

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, @Mysteryrocky I can see the Xbox team got you a new code to sort this. If you need any help in the future post back and we'll be happy to assist.

Thanks

Neil

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hey Neil,

Another case has been passed over today unfortunately, wr got a code to sort it but on this months bill we got billed twice for game pass which is strange, also on our products page and from bts side its now not showing active so im not sure what has happened now but it looks like something has messed up in the fix. The guys i spoke to on the phone didnt seem to know what to do and just raised anothet form

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hey @Mysteryrocky,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

@NeilO is out of the office until Wednesday now.

I can see that we have made a couple of credits which covers all of this.

I've also marked your Xbox Game Pass as active on your BTID so you should notice that.

If there are any other issues, our Microsoft team should be able to check it for you once they pick up the web form that was sent to them.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings