cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Renewal nightmare - When will I get what I was promised

Go to solution

So here we are again with another order nightmare thanks to BT.

On 24th March I called as my TV was out of contract and was offered a deal to renew my current  Halo3+ Complete Wifi with Hybrid connect ,  change to TV entertainment with Basic Netflix and get Free unlimited Landline calls  all for a 24 month contract which I accepted.

I later got an email that bore no resemblance to the price I agreed for the Broadband and Land line calls so I called again to query it and was told that they could do an even better deal which I accepted  and guess what that better deal took away my Complete wifi and Hybrid connect as well as the unlimited calls.

So I phoned up again the following week and made a complaint and got a call back from the a manger who agreed to sort it out which resulted in the Unlimited calls being put back on but the Hybrid connect not working as it and the Wifi Disc were now supposed to be returned.

So I again rang up and made another complaint and the early life team tried to look in to it and all they did was put the broadband fall back on by mistake  and I didn't get a promised call back either.

I then called again and was told that the Hybrid didn't work as it had to see a broadband fault, clearly wrong as that is what a mini hub is for.

I again complained and a complaint was raised and as I was cut off I had to make another call and that resulted in me being advised to wait till today for the planned call back.

I got the text today to say they would ring between certain times and guess what nothing.

The complaint now say they will follow up on Tuesday but I have little faith in receiving that call.

So what have I got for my loyalty to BT..12 hours of being on calls to them and still not got what I should have had following my first call on 24th March at the price we agreed.

Is it so hard for BT to honour what it says it will do as they were pretty quick to say I would have to pay for non return of kit that was as a result of their botched orders!

Is there anyway that a moderator could help me resolve this order nightmare.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Renewal nightmare - When will I get what I was promised

Go to solution

Hi @chamber_boy and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry there's been such a mess made of your order. We'll be happy to look into this for you. I've sent you a message so check your inbox and drop me a reply.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi DavidM,

Thanks for looking at this and I have replied to your message.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks @chamber_boy.

One of our team will be in touch with you in the next few working days.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi DanielS/DavidM

Just to provide an update in that Darren/Barry within the Fibre  team have now sorted out my account and my complaint so a big thanks to both of them.

I now have everything I should at the price I agreed and no outstanding charges for return of items as far as I can tell.

If there are any unforeseen  remaining issues as a result of the chaos that resulted from what should have been a simple renewal then I'll get in touch again but all seems well at the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @chamber_boy many thanks for coming back to update your thread. I'm really glad the fibre team got you sorted and once again we're sorry about the issues experienced.

Neil

0 Ratings