cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Retain Ex-employee Colleague Products

Hi,

I was made redundant from BT last Wednesday. I'd like to know how to retain my broadband/TV services and transfer the billing over to me.

Everything I have read says that either it should have been part of the off-boarding process (which it wasn't) and others have said they were just disconnected.

I need to be able to keep my services. Please can you advise?

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Retain Ex-employee Colleague Products

Pretty sure all that is supposed to be explained to you in your Exit Meeting but the again this is the BT Group we’re talking about.

I know a lot of people have left recently on the VLP, well at Openreach anyway and it was told BT/EE apparently do a Monthly Trawl of EIN, or UIN depending on what you call it and any that have left the Company are contacted, most likely by E-Mail telling them the Service will remain but they will be charged the regular amount everyone else pays. I believe this is the time you need to phone and negotiate a better deal.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks, I'll not go into the way my EVS was handled. I've spoken to the helpdesk and they have advised that it will just change over to my own billing. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hey @monzor86,

I know others that are going through the EVS at the moment too. Some have left and BT have reached out to them to let them know what the new price is expected to be. You could try and renegotiate as you shouldn't be in a contract. If you get stuck with this, drop me a reply before the end of August.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks @DanielS. I've logged into my account and it no longer shows as a Colleague Product so I think it's been transfered over now but haven't had a call or email yet.

0 Ratings