cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Returning BT equipment

Go to solution

Hello. I’ve been waiting for a returns label for weeks now for my BT equipment having requested one several times (three times online and once verbally). BT even sent me a text recently reminding me that I must return my equipment soon else I will be charged. Even requesting a label in response to that text hasn’t worked!
Based on the number of messages posted on this forum that raise this same issue, it’s difficult not to conclude that this is a deliberate stalling technique by BT to punish leaving customers and raise additional revenue. 
Does anyone know the address and postcode for returning equipment so I can return it myself as this seems to be the better option? Thank you. 
The returns process for BT equipment needs to be sorted out and I will be raising this with OFCOM. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Returning BT equipment

Go to solution

most who post on forum just phone CS 03301234150 and request a returns bag and appear to have no problems

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks. I’ve tried that and nothing has been sent. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@RachGn 
Our returns request is really easy and straightforward, so we expect you should have received a returns bag by now. 
As this is not the case you'll need to call our returns team again on 03301234150 so they can check manually the bag is being sent to the correct address. 

You can find out further details, and returns options at How To Return BT Equipment

Ali

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I have already tried that Ali. The person I spoke to read out my address. That was several weeks ago and I have since tried ordering labels online (again after two previous tries) and then in response to a BT text two weeks ago. I have been repeatedly requesting these labels since July. 
Does anyone know the returns address please so I can send them myself?
Thanks. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@RachGn 
I have sent you a private message with instructions. Can you please have a look when you have a moment. 

You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Ali