cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Returning Items

I'm trying to return my broadband router and discs, but can't find how to order a returns bag from the BT app. I've received am message saying I might be charged if I don't return so wanted to get it sorted asap. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Returning Items

Hi.  I have just ordered a returns bag and to do so had to log onto the BT website - it isn't in the BT App as far as I can see. Tim

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @jonbishop and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about the returns kit. If @TimSmedley advice doesn't work I'll be happy to get it sent out to you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @TimSmedley 

I also went on the website but couldn’t find the link anywhere, could you copy and paste here? 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for checking that @jonbishop .

I can sort this out for you. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi.  I was returning kit following a swap and on reflection, a link appeared on my homepage page:
https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsmybt/#/equipmentreturns

It wasn't there until I had kit to return which BT wanted back. If the link doesn't work for you, perhaps you don't have it as you were not asked to return something? This may explain all the other community members who have similar issues..?

Tim