cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Returning Kit - No website link to re-order bag

Go to solution

Hi, 

I ordered a bag to return my kit, when closing my account, but it never arrived. I've been looking at how to re order a bag online but the link simply doesn't exist in MyBT. I've followed the guides but that magical 'Return your BT kit' link that should be on my homepage just isn't there.

Can anyone link me to the order form? So I can ship off the old router/hub. I'd rather not pay 60 pounds for tech that's 3 years old.

Many thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Returning Kit - No website link to re-order bag

Go to solution

You'll have to call customer services  (0330 1234 150) and request one unless a Mod happens by who can order one for you once confirming account holder details via a private message.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @MattScore

Welcome and thanks for posting!

I am sorry for the problems you've had getting hold of a returns kit.  Give my colleagues a call in the helpdesk on 0330 1234 150 who should be able to arrange for you today.

If you have any problems, post back and we'll give you a hand from here.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for replying so quickly! so that means the link in myBT mentioned in all the help documents doesn't exist ? And instead I need to call the help line?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @MattScore, the link should be showing of you've equipment we're asking you to return but in some accounts it's not showing. If you call in the customer services team will be able to order one for you manually.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings