cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Returning equipment

Go to solution

I returned my equipment as requested and have proof that it was delivered on 01/02/2023

I’ve taken a screenshot of Royal Mail delivered notification and have kept my original proof of postage. 

Upon checking my BT app and tracking the order, it was a like for like exchange of router due to connectivity problems and having had the same router for years, and it still shows: awaiting return. How long should I wait before contacting BT as I don’t want to be charged and then have to claim the money back.

As the biggest broadband provider and how efficient they are on everything else it seems this is poor communications and should be updated pretty quickly on their systems like the rest of the order from date placement to arrival etc

If anybody can help me to complete this process to avoid charges, I know they allow 60 days to return, please advise

many thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Returning equipment

Go to solution

Hi @susylockett,

It can take a couple of weeks to update all of our systems when it has been returned. I can take a look into this for you and help you get it marked as returned sooner.

I have sent you a private message with some details that I'll need.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Returning equipment

Go to solution

Hi @susylockett Thanks for speaking with me earlier, I've marked your equipment as returned.

Neil

0 Ratings