cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Returning kit

Go to solution

Hi,

I returned my BT kit (Smart Hub 2 & BT TV 4K Recordable Box) on 9th July, but keep getting emails and texts that the Return Centre have not received it, and that I will soon be charged.

I have Royal Mail proof of posting.

Please can I send the proof and can you stop me getting these messages?

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Returning kit

Go to solution

It is taking up to four weeks for BT to update accounts after they have received the items. Call BT 0800.800.150 with your proof of postage and they should be able to mark your account accordingly.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I did ring 0800 800 150 this morning, but gave up after 40 minutes.

It's been a little over 3 weeks since i sent the kit back. I'll wait another week and see what happens.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @goonders,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you weren't able to get through to BT when you called. If you send me your details, along with the proof of postage I'll be able to mark the equipment as having been returned.

have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks Paddy. After sending you my details, I have now received a text message to say that my kit has been returned.