cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Returns Bag

Go to solution

Hi,

I recently upgraded my BT package through EE. I have received a returns bag but have no idea what I need to return as I have not received any new equipment. Tried to find a phone option to speak to someone but none of them fit my questions. Anyone any ideas as I don't want to find myself with what appears to be a £30 bill if I dont return something.  Ta

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Returns Bag

Go to solution

@Phlip 

Are you a BT Retail customer, or an EE customer?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Technically both. I have a BT account and an EE account. I got the upgrade for BT when I changed my phone at EE.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@Phlip wrote:

Technically both. I have a BT account and an EE account. I got the upgrade for BT when I changed my phone at EE.

So its BT Retail that provide your broadband, is that correct?

Were you sent another BT home hub or any other BT Broadband kit when you upgraded?

The only thing that costs £30, is the black BT Complete Wifi disc.

Complete Wi-Fi discs

£30 per disc

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Yes thats correct its BT retail that provide the Broadband.

No new equipment received nor any instruction about what if anything should be returned.

I do have a Complete WiFi disc so should that be returned.

Would be nice to know who to contact at BT to clarify matters as the phone options are frankly rubbish in this respect.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

That would be the item you need to return, as whatever package you are now on, does not include that disk which is part of the BT Complete WIfi addon.

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/how-to-return-and-recycle-your-bt-broadband-hub-and-bt-tv-box-fo

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for the clarification. 

0 Ratings