cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Reward card issues

Hi, I upgraded my bt package at the beginning of November 2023. I was supposed to get a £75 bt reward card. I have spoken to 3 bt employees via phone and online chat. The first who said it was cancelled by mistake on the 7th of Dec, but reassured me that it was still there to claim. Said he had claimed it on my behalf and should receive it soon. No emails to say it had been claimed, I then claimed it myself a week or so later, same issue, still saying it had not yet been claimed. Spoke to someone 2 weeks ago, who also said they claimed it on my behalf and had sped up the process and will receive tracking information within 24 hours to my email address, still nothing. Its very frustrating.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Reward card issues

Hi Kirsie979

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

Have you ensured that the email with how to access your reward card has not gone into spam it's auto-generated so this can happen sometimes.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I've checked all folders in my email, it's not there.  I've also sent an email to bt reward cards on Friday, still waiting on a reply as there is an issue with the delivery of the card apparently.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Kirstie979 I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Neil

0 Ratings