cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Six Weeks and still no Kit

I've been waiting since 13SEP for delivery and setup of Hybrid Connect and the Alexa Advanced Home Phone.

Anyone any ideas why?

DelicaMan_0-1667122731316.png

Ta.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Six Weeks and still no Kit

Unless a mod happens by you'll have to call BT to query this. Is this part of a new service that is now active or are you still waiting for it to go live?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Hi @DelicaMan, sorry you're still waiting for the equipment to arrive.

If you are waiting to be moved over to Digital Voice then this move may be delayed. You would be best to call and speak with our orders team and they'll be happy to explain what's happening with your order.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Hmmm, the order says I was switched over to digital voice 15SEP.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

if you go to hub manager do you see your phone number and if so if you connect phone to socket on back of hub does it work?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

No phone number quoted on Hub Manager 😞

DelicaMan_0-1667134086379.png

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

so even though says switched to DV 15/9 it is not active from hub stats.  have you tried the FTTP team 08005874787 who can help with DV

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Not tried them before and am currently getting a message saying there's at least a 30min wait time. I'll try later, ta.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

if you try FTTP TEAM and they are busy you will get diverted to CS and if that happens just hang up and try later

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi all,

ended up with CS a short while ago.

The agent couldn't work out what was wrong and put me on hold while he chatted with the "Back Room Team".

They say there'd been a web problem at the time ordered which sent my order into "limbo", (word), and no one could see it.

Anyway they cancelled the order to clear it off the system then put me through to another agent who has raised a new order.

Hopefully that won't disappear 🙂

Thanks for all your advice.

0 Ratings