cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

TV downgrade

Go to solution

I have looked at downgrading from VIP TV to Sport only (BT Sport) and Netflix 4K. Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be an option to add the HD/4K addon currently at £6. Is it impossible to downgrade from VIP to BT Sport only and keep the HD/4K addon?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: TV downgrade

Go to solution

@why_oh_why I'll be happy to get that looked into for you. You'll receive a private message in a few moments to enable you to send your details to the moderation team.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Does anyone at BT have the slightest notion what they're doing? Following the approach by @NeilO  I received a call this morning from someone who said they were putting my order through immediately and I'd get email confirmation of the same. Guess what, no email arrived, so I've went onto My BT to find that NOTHING has changed and that a COMPLAINT has been raised by someone (presumably the person I spoke to earlier). He did say he'd call back on Thursday to make sure I'd been able to get Netflix sorted ok 😂 Apparently, according to My BT, this call is to inform me if my imaginary 'complaint' has been sorted or not. Roll on August so I can escape this shambles ☹️ I'm just going to go ahead and close this 'complaint' myself and take out the cheapest BT TV package until my contract ends in August. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@why_oh_why I'm sorry about that, I can see it was my colleague @RobbieMac who is helping you with this. I've let him know you've posted.

Neil

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks @NeilO  Much appreciated

**UPDATE**

I've closed the 'complaint' and put through an order as described above. It will just have to do me until cancellation date.

Thank you for your efforts @NeilO  as you bear no responsibility for the mess.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@NeilO 

I must apologise for totally forgetting to update you on my situation. 

The morning I attempted the online order I got a text from BT asking me to contact them about the status of said order. Apparently Robbie had mucked up the order he had put through for me, hence the reason I never received a confirmation email. A nice guy in Doncaster was able to sort it all out, as well as giving me a 'free' upgrade to Fibre 900.

In the end all was sorted beyond my expectations. Faith in BT restored 😁

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

That's brilliant @why_oh_why.

It's great to see that your order is on and you got upgraded to Full Fibre 900!

Take care and have a great day.

Drop us a line if you need anything down in the line.

Thanks
DanielS