cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Telephone Bill

Go to solution

I pay £13.22 per month for Unlimited calls to UK Phones and Mobiles.  The current tariff for this seems to be £12.50. Or as I use only 150 minutes per month I could change to 700 minutes for £7.50.

I pay £2.30 per month for Friends and Family International - there seems to be no current equivalent and I think I no longer need this but there is no way to remove it.

I'm not bothered, much, about the cost but am baffled about how to assemble a package and understanding the consequences - do changes start another contract?  Does it interact with my "deal" on internet? 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Telephone Bill

Go to solution

Calling plans are addons, you can change them monthly.

If you're using fewer than 700 minutes each month, switch from unlimited to 700 mins and save some money, the £12.50 now being £13.22 will be the result of last years price change.
Friends and Family International is still an active offer, you get discounted rates to over 200 countries, you can have the more expensive International Freedom which inclues an inclusive 600 minutes to select countries, remove if not needed though, add if you change your mind.

Switching calling plans will not impact any existing contracts or discounts, nor will removing F&F International.

0 Ratings