cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Topcashback not tracked

Go to solution

I swapped to BT via Topcasback's compare tool last month and the cashback hasn't tracked. I thought it would just take a week or two to appear but nothing has.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Topcashback not tracked

Go to solution

Hi @zimzam,

I am sorry to see that it isn't showing tracked with Topcashback yet.

As they're the ones making the payment to you, can you raise a ticket with them and ask them to investigate?

Let me know how you get on.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Daniel,

I did open a "missing cashback" claim three weeks ago but I've not had a response. The ticket just says "Waiting for retailer." I assume this means BT needs to acknowledge that the purchase was properly completed?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

You need to contact your local trading standards, just like you BT are a pawn in this game!

I only learn by making mistakes and owning up to them - boy do I learn a lot!
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for posting back and for raising the missing cashback claim @zimzam

I am sorry for these problems.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Good Afternoon @zimzam,

I want to thank you for all of the contact that we've had since you raised this to me. Your patience was very helpful.

As you know, your order wasn't showing up as being referred from TCB. After a lot of back and forth with TCB, we were able to get a trace from them.

This isn't something that normally happens which is why it took so long to get sorted.

We have sent the payment across to Topcashback for you now as a bonus rather than a reward for the order. I have been assured that it's the right cashback amount for your order too.

I hope that I was able to fully help you with this.

Are you happy that everything is sorted and are you happy for me to close the complaint that I initially raised for you?

Thank you

DanielS

Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for your help with this issue, I'm very grateful.

Do you happen to know when TCB will apply the bonus? It isn't showing in my account as of yet. If it's simply a matter of waiting then yes, I'm happy, and you can close the ticket.

Thank you again.

Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

You are more than welcome @zimzam.

We sent the payment yesterday at 15:18:37 so it may take TCB a few days to process it and then award your account with it.

Take care and I hope you have a great week ahead.

Thank you

DanielS