cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Transferring from BT to EE

I currently have a broadband and TV package with BT.

I would like to transfer these both over to EE but have been told I can't.

I'm wondering why as the BT website actually promotes the transfer of BT broadband to EE.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Transferring from BT to EE

That is a good question.

I won’t say anymore about it, as I’m sick of getting emails saying my New EE is ready and when you do try, it’s a new contract setup only. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

If you want to move with 1.6gb or the halo 3 with the connection backup you can't move yet. 

If it's excluding those and you have TV phone the BT loyalty team and tell them you want to transfer to the new EE. 

I did it a month or so ago and it went through OK 

Message 4 of 8

I do have the BT Halo 3 at the moment, but I’d be happy to take EE’s closest equivalent.  Can’t even get the option.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Give the BT loyalty team a call and tell them your interesting in transferring to new EE to see what your options are 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@Weerab1983wrote:

If you want to move with 1.6gb or the halo 3 with the connection backup you can't move yet. 

No FTTP here but I do have Halo3+, which is why I am just waiting for now as I don’t believe I need it any longer, so wouldn’t want exactly the same service on EE.

I think the Smart Hub Plus looks a good upgrade though and seems to be standard on FTTC when I go through a new user journey on the EE website.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

@stereohaven  I have full fibre 500mb and never needed halo 3, and the switch has worked out for me with the basic entertainment package with free multiroom, which was the main reason for my switch

There was a small issue with the order but DarrenDev sorted it out for me. 

Message 8 of 8

It looks like I've found the route to New EE, as I phoned them up today, and spoke to a nice chap, and he managed to get me on the 900mb and he did state as I asked him, there won't be any exit fees. 

So the switch is taking place up to midnight on Thurs. and my old equipment should work until the EE replacement turns up.

0 Ratings