cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Trouble getting agreed refund payment - where is my money?

Go to solution

Long story but to get an upgrade to my broadband and TV package BT had for some reason to set me up a new account.

So, no problem on the new account, but I was still charged in parallel on the old account and for ceasing the old account early, odd?. After many calls, it was finally agreed  in the middle of May that I should receive a refund in excess of £100 and that it would go back into the bank account with the direct debit. No payment came so another call last week and told that yes I am due a refund and that it was marked as paid. But no money in my account. I was told that the issue would be passed to a manager to make the payment to my bank account and I would receive the payment within 3 days, once again, a week has gone by with no payment.

How do you get your money back?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Trouble getting agreed refund payment - where is my money?

Go to solution

Hi @TOMB54

Thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems getting your refund.  I appreciate the time you have spent on the phone trying to get this resolved.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 3 of 3

Re: Trouble getting agreed refund payment - where is my money?

Go to solution

Finally, my refund has gone into my bank account this evening.

Thanks to those who helped sort out the problem.

It seems that using the community has better results than the many calls to customer services.

0 Ratings